Swim A Thon 2018
sacramento Central YMCA
Friday, March 2
Calling all swimmers and water joggers! Register today
to participate in our Swim-a-thon to give yourself a fun
challenge and raise money for the Y-Assist Scholarship
Fund at the same time.
- Register to participate in the Swim-a-thon online at YMCASuperiorcal.org or at the Front Desk.
- Make your goal of how many lengths of the swimming pool you are going to swim (or water jog) on Friday, March 2nd.
- Ask your friends and family to pledge a dollar amount per lap or to support your goal with a
flat donation. Record their pledges.
- Swim on March 2nd in either the morning session (7:00am – 9:00am) or afternoon session (4:00pm – 6:00pm).
- Record your laps and collect your pledges from friends and family (cash, check, or create an
online fundraising page for credit card pledges).
*200 lengths maximum. Water jogging is allowed for adult participants. Kickboards, swim belts,
and lifejackets can be used depending on swim lesson level currently enrolled
Morning Swim-A-Thon Session: 7am-9am
- For adult members
- Water jogging is allowed
- Can also swim during second session
Afternoon Swim-A-Thon Session: 4pm-6pm
- For all swim lessons participants
- Kids in swim starter classes can use swim belts, lifejackets or kickboards
- Kids in Stroke introduction can use Kickboards only
- Kids in Stroke development or higher must swim.
- Parents and siblings of swim lessons participants can also participate
If you are interested in the YMCA Swim-A-Thon, register here.
Please click on the purple box below to enter a pledge or gift in support of a swimmer:
End Date: 2018-05-31