Swim A Thon 2018
sacramento Central YMCA
Friday, March 2
Morning & Afternoon sessions
There are two 2-hour time slots available on Friday, March 2nd. Participants can choose how long they swim during those two hours whether it be 15 minutes or for 2 hours. All proceeds go to the Annual Campaign.
Morning Swim-A-Thon Session: 7am-9am
- For adult members
- Water jogging is allowed
- Can also swim during second session
Afternoon Swim-A-Thon Session: 4pm-6pm
- For all swim lessons participants
- Kids in swim starter classes can use swim belts, lifejackets or kickboards
- Kids in Stroke introduction can use Kickboards only
- Kids in Stroke development or higher must swim.
- Parents and siblings of swim lessons participants can also participate
If you are interested in the YMCA Swim-A-Thon, register here.
Please click on the purple box below to enter a pledge or gift in support of a swimmer:
End Date: 2018-05-31