Gold Country Day Camp
Y CAMPS SHARE ONE THING:
THEY'RE ABOUT FUN FOR EVERYONE!
At Gold Country YMCA we provide a safe, nurturing and fun environment to engage the interests of all. Our adventures are non stop and our activities reinforce the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
At YMCA Summer Day Camp, we create an exciting, safe environment for kids to have an unforgettable summer of fun. And while they're taking part in unique experiences and adventures, they're also building self-esteem, developing interpersonal skills and making lasting friendships.
Y CAMP PROVIDES
- An exciting, safe community to explore the outdoors and build self-esteem.
- A nurturing environment for children to learn, grow, and realize their potential.
- Positive, fun activities that build physical, social, and interpersonal skills that help kids enjoy being healthy and active.
- Resources and guidance to maintain or improve physical activity, health, and wellness.
ABOUT OUR CAMP LEADERS
Your child's safety is out first priority. Each YMCA staff member is carefully selected to be a positive, caring and supportive role model to your child. Every YMCA staff working in our programs attends over 15 hours of training, covering topics such as: positive discipline, leadership skills, creating an exciting environment, learning new games, safety, and basic child development. All staff are CPR & First Aid certified and receive in-depth Child Abuse Prevention training.
Memorial Park Club House
441 Memorial Lane
Grass Valley, CA 95945
CAMP DATES & HOURS
- BEST SUMMER EVER BEGINS:
June 19-23, 26-30, July 5-7, 10-14, 17-21, 24-28, 31-Aug 4
5 - 12 Years Old
- $115 per week
- $75 July 5-7
- $25 per day if space is available
- $25 per week deposit to hold camp spot
Financial assistance is available through Y-Assist. Y-Assist applications will be accepted from March 27 –April 17, 2017. All applications received after April 17, 2017 will be placed on a wait list.
Please note: turning in only a Y-Assist application does not automatically reserve a camp spot. If you want to reserve a camp spot while your application is being processed, you must put down camp deposit(s).
Rachel Levesque, Program Coordinator