Tahoe Park Day Camp
Y CAMPS SHARE ONE THING:
THEY'RE ABOUT FUN FOR EVERYONE!
At Tahoe Park YMCA Community Center, we provide a safe, nurturing and fun environment to engage the interests of all. Our adventures are non stop and our activities reinforce the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
At Y Summer Day Camp, we create an exciting, safe environment for kids to have an unforgettable summer of fun. And while they're taking part in unique experiences and adventures, they're also building self-esteem, developing interpersonal skills and making lasting friendships.
Y CAMP PROVIDES
- An exciting, safe community to explore the outdoors and build self-esteem.
- A nurturing environment for children to learn, grow, and realize their potential.
- Positive, fun activities that build physical, social, and interpersonal skills that help kids enjoy being healthy and active.
- Resources and guidance to maintain or improve physical activity, health, and wellness.
- Nutritious morning and afternoon snack, and lunch.
- Swimming every Tuesday and Friday.
ABOUT OUR CAMP LEADERS
Your child's safety is out first priority. YMCA staff are first aid and CPR Certified. We are required to attend mandatory trainings on: safety, child abuse prevention and reporting, age appropriate activities, conflict resolution, and positive discipline.
Tahoe Park Community Center
5959 8th Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95820
CAMP DATES & HOURS
- Summer fun begins
2017 DATES COMING SOON!
5 - 12 years old
- $125 per week (Must be current program member)
- Camp Program Member Fee: $25 per child
- Deposit (holds you child's camp spot): $25 per week
HOW TO REGISTER
In-person registration can be completed at the Sacramento Central YMCA.