4th ANNUAL SACRAMENTO CENTRAL YMCA
Pedal For The Y Registration
Saturday, February 23
8:00AM – 4:00PM
Join us for a stationary bike relay to raise crucial funds for the Sacramento Central YMCA’s Y-Assist Scholarship Program! When you Pedal for the Y, you ride for a cause to strengthen not just your legs and heart, but those in our community who need us most.
Build a Relay Team:
- Grab your friends, co-workers, family, or classmates and build a Pedal for the Y Relay Team.
- 1 –hour time slots minimum.
- DJ, Raffle Prizes, and all participants receive a commemorative Pedal for the Y t-shirt!
- Each team aims to raise $400 (or more!) If you have 8 riders, that’s $50 per hour, per rider. Form your team of 1 to 8 people.
- Team fundraising goal can be reached by fundraising or personal contributions. Any donation amount accepted to participate.
Don't have a team? That’s OK! Register online with your initial donation and we will help you find a team. initial donation and we will help you find a team.
Team bike set up begins at 7:30am.
Your bike will be labeled by your Team Name.
You are welcome and highly encouraged to decorate your bike.
You are allowed to bring your own bike seat if you would like.
Relay teams can be made up of 1 to 8 people.
Participants can bring their own headphones and music, books or magazines, tablets, etc.
Participants can drink and eat while on the bike as needed.
The Sacramento Central YMCA will provide snacks and water for riders.
All riders will receive a commemorative Pedal for the Y T-shirt.
Donation required to participate. Must register in advance.