Membership Service I: Yolo County YMCA
Job Type: Part Time
Category: Member Services
Yolo County YMCA
1300 College Street
Woodland, CA 95695
Under the direct supervision of the Membership Director this position is responsible for program registration, membership sales, answering phones, greeting members and guests and providing courteous customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Give prospective members tour of the facility and follow up by letter.
- Answer telephones and provide program/membership information.
- Follow YMCA procedures in response to member requests.
- Solve member needs and concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Enter accurate registration for programs and memberships into the computer system.
- Keep the front desk area clean and orderly at all times.
- Personal appearance must be neat and clean at all times, including wearing assigned uniform.
- Ensure accurate clerical work as assigned by supervisor.
- Ensure accurate financial records are kept during shift.
- Tour the building regularly for safety and clean operations.
- Know sale merchandise and help promote merchandise sales.
- Review Communication log daily.
- Attend staff meeting as requested.
- Knowledge of all Safety and Emergency procedures.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Current certification in Community CPR and Basic First Aid.
- One to three years experience in customer service.
- Completion of the YMCA of Superior California Pre and Post-Employment Checklist.
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org