Fall Back Into Fitness
Pay The Day Membership Promotion
Sacramento Central YMCA
The sooner you join, the more you save! Starting October 1st, the day you join is the same as your joining-fee for that day through October 15th. Sign up at ymcasuperiorcal.org or at Member Services.
Fall Back Into Fitness Challenge
SACRAMENTO CENTRAL YMCA
You could win a FREE month of membership by completing a Fall Back Into Fitness Challenge Card!
Participants need to turn in their completed Fall Back Into Fitness challenge card to Member Services for their chance to win by Tuesday, October 30th. The drawing will take place, and the lucky winner will be announced, on Wednesday, October 31st. Get your card at Member Services today!
1) Use a piece of cardio equipment in our Cardio Room
2) Use a piece of weight equipment in our Weight Room or Cardio Room
3) Take a group fitness class
4) Take a water exercise class
5) Shoot a basketball into the basketball hoop in our indoor Gym or on our outdoor basketball court
6) Try to hold a wall-squat for 1 minute
7) Perform as many push-ups as you can in 1 minute (wall-push ups, or above-the-knee push-ups, count!)
8) Work out with a friend
9) Go for a walk outside (consider walking or jogging with our Autumn Walk/Run Club on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6am -- meet in the Front Lobby)
10) Spend some dedicated time stretching in our Stretching/Core/Functional Fitness area
11) Take a photo of yourself working out at the Y and post it to Facebook and/or Instagram with #saccentralymca
12) Try a new class or activity at the Y
13) Try to hold a plank for at least 30 seconds
14) Introduce yourself to someone new at the Y
15) Fill your reusable water bottle up at one of our water fountains
It is recommended to select and perform ONE activity per day from the list above from October 1st-15th.