We now have over 600 members! We hope everyone is enjoying the services we provide. We are always looking for ways to improve. There is a suggestion box at the front counter if you’d like to leave us a note on any concerns you may have.
WATER FIT CLASSES
We are restructuring our water fitness classes to meet our member’s needs. Our hope is by creating this level system, all members will know what intensity to expect when they take a class.
Level 1 - 8:00 a.m. - beginner
Level 3 - 9:00 a.m. - inter/adv
Level 2 - 10:00 a.m. - intermediate
Level 4 - 5:30 p.m. - advanced
Families are invited to attend our new family swim night. Family night swim is for adults with children creating an enviroment where both can cool off together and enjoy some quality family time. Our Fall/Winter hours are Fridays from 4:30-6:30pm.
$3 for kids, $5 for adults, and FREE for members.
If your Medicare plan, Medicare Supplement carrier or group retiree plan includes SilverSneakers, SilverFit, or Prime as part of your benefit package, you may become a Y member for free. There are no sign-up or monthly fees. We want to keep our seniors healthy. Tell your friends!
LIMIT EXTENDED SITTING! September and October bring us back to work and school, and the cooler weather makes us want to snuggle on the couch. While rest is great for us, sitting for long periods of time is not good for our bodies! Here are some tips to keep moving:
1. Set an alarm on your phone or watch to remind you to get up and move.
2. Take a quick walk around the block during your break at work.
3. Invite a friend to take a walk or hike on the weekend.
4. Play a game outside with your kids or grand kids before dinner.
5. Get up and stretch or do some exercises during commercial breaks when watching TV.
6. Play with your pets or take them out for an adventure.
7. Sit on a stability ball at work or home to engage your core.
Member Challenge: Try to get up at least once every 30 minutes and move!
Monday 6 AM - 7 PM
Tuesday 6 AM - 7:30 PM
Wednesday 6 AM - 7 PM