2nd ANNUAL gold country YMCA
Pedal For The Y Registration
Saturday, march 28
1:30pM – 4:30PM
Join us for a stationary bike relay to raise crucial funds for the Gold Country YMCA's Programs and scholarship opportunities! When you Pedal for the Y, you ride for a cause to strengthen not just your legs and heart, but those in our community who need us most.
Build a Relay Team:
· Each team aims to raise $150 (or more!) If you have 3 riders, that’s $50 per hour, per rider.
Form your team of 1 to 3 people.
Pedal For The Y Locations:
· South Yuba Club, 130 W. Berryhill Drive, Grass Valley, CA 94945; 1:30-4:30pm
· Training Zone, 722 Freeman Lane Suite B, Grass Valley, CA 95949; 1:30-4:30pm
· Participants complete waivers before 11:00am at gym check-in counter/entrance, (or 5-10 min. before specific time slot if on a team).
· Team bike set up begins at 11:00am.
· Your bike will be labeled by your Team Name and located in the lobby.
· You are welcome and highly encouraged to decorate your bike.
· You are allowed to bring your own bike seat if you would like.
· If riding solo, you are allowed to get off your bike the last 10 minutes of every hour.
· Participants can bring their own headphones and music, books or magazines, tablets, etc. or watch videos about YMCA and biking.
· No food in spin rooms, water bottles allowed.
· Event gym towel and swag bag to be provided to all participants.
· For participant counts on spin stations and/or trainers, PLEASE Sign-Up by: 12Midnight - Wednesday, 03/26/19
· There is a $50 minimum donation per rider to participate in Pedal for the Y.
· All teams are encouraged to create a team fundraising page here: https://app.mobilecause.com/vf/GOLD
· Goal: $150 Individual / 3 Person Team ($50 each)
· Be a Captain and create a team! Challenge another team!
· Create a team page w/ headline!
· All funds raised during the Pedal for the Y-Gold Country goes to support the Y-Assist opportunities for Gold Country YMCA Camp.
· Know a community business or generous individual who would sponsor your team?
Email event coordinator, Jet Lowe, at email@example.com with the company name, email, and sponsorship amount.
Or challenge that business or individual to match the funds raised by your team!
Donation required to participate. Must register in advance.