$20 (credited towards purchase of a Nutrition Package)
- Questionnaire/health survey
- Discussion of primary nutrition interests/concerns
- Goal-setting and understanding how a Certified Nutrition Specialist can provide individualized support
- Personalized recommendations for next steps
One-On-One Nutrition Packages
(45 minutes per session)
$200 ($50 per session) options are:1x per week for 4 weeks, or 1x every 2 weeks for 8 weeks
Packages must be paid in full before first session. Available after completion of a Consultation.
- Food log coaching/review with recommendations
- Developing healthy habits/behaviors
- Meal planning/prep
- Personalized dietary needs
Make an appointment at Member Services or contact Elena Edwards, Health & Wellness
Program Director, for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upcoming Nutrition Classes
New Year, new chance to start eating right! This month we will be offering two nutrition education classes that showcase ways to make sustainable changes to your eating habits and lifestyle.
- Saturday, January 26th - 12:30pm-2:00pm in Studio B
- Calling all families! Join our Certified Nutrition Specialists for a class that features fun, interactive, nutrition education and a cooking demonstration. Kids and caregivers will set their healthy eating goals and then make a delicious and nutritious meal together.
- $30 per family
- Registration deadline: Wednesday, January 23rd
- Tuesday, January 29th – 6:00pm-7:00pm in Studio B
- Kickstart your healthy eating plan for 2019 by learning some habit-forming tricks from our Certified Nutrition Specialists. The interactive class is informative and fun with a great opportunity to meet new friends embarking on a similar healthy habit journey.
- $20 per individual
- Registration deadline: Saturday, January 26th