$20 (credited towards purchase of a Nutrition Package)
- Questionnaire/health survey
- Discussion of primary nutrition interests/concerns
- Goal-setting and understanding how a Certified Nutrition Specialist can provide individualized support
- Personalized recommendations for next steps
One-On-One Nutrition Packages
(45 minutes per session)
$200 ($50 per session) options are:1x per week for 4 weeks, or 1x every 2 weeks for 8 weeks
Packages must be paid in full before first session. Available after completion of a Consultation.
- Food log coaching/review with recommendations
- Developing healthy habits/behaviors
- Meal planning/prep
- Personalized dietary needs
Make an appointment at Member Services or contact Elena Edwards, Health & Wellness
Program Director, for more information: email@example.com.
HEALTHY COOKING WORKSHOP
Come join us for a food-filled, family-friendly night of delicious and healthy cooking! Kids and guardians will obtain hands-on experience working together to prepare and cook a healthy meal. Kids will have the opportunity to learn to read and follow a recipe, cut and mix ingredients, and enjoy the meal they worked so hard to prepare! Kids are often more interested in new foods if they have the chance to be part of the process. Join us for a family cooking night where we clean up the mess!
Presenter: Sally Willoughby
Date: Friday, November 22nd
Location: Studio B
Register by Friday, November 15th
Food generously donated by Raley's