Yolo Summer Day Camp
YMCA CHILD CARE FAMILIES: ENROLLMENT STARTS MONDAY, MARCH 2, 2020
PUBLIC: ENROLLMENT STARTS MONDAY, MARCH 9, 2020
TURN IN REGISTRATION PACKETS TO YOLO COUNTY YMCA OR ZAMORA YMCA
Y CAMPS SHARE ONE THING:
THEY'RE ABOUT FUN FOR EVERYONE!
At the Yolo County YMCA, we provide a safe, nurturing and fun environment to engage the interests of all. Our adventures are non stop and our activities reinforce the values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
The Y works to help youth discover their full potential by providing opportunities to learn, grow and thrive amidst caring, supportive adults. These experiences are grounded in set of objectives that characterize all of the YMCA of Superior California camping programs. Through the Y's day camp program, kids participate in fun and educational activities that help them with:
- ACHIEVEMENT - Learn and mater skills that help them realize their passions, talents and potential.
- RELATIONSHIP - Build friendships with new friends and staff role models adding to their well-being.
- BELONGING - Help them feel like they belong so they feel safe, welcome and free to express their individuality.
- YMCA CORE VALUES - Learn how to incorporate the values of HONESTY, RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY and CARING into every day activities.
ABOUT OUR CAMP LEADERS
Your child's safety is out first priority. Each YMCA staff member is carefully selected to be a positive, caring and supportive role model to your child. Every YMCA staff working in our programs attends over 15 hours of training, covering topics such as: positive discipline, leadership skills, creating an exciting environment, learning new games, safety, and basic child development. All staff are CPR & First Aid certified and receive in-depth Child Abuse Prevention training.
INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
Whether you are sending your child to camp for the first time or the fifth time, it can be both an exciting and nerve-wracking experience for you and your child. Read our SUMMER DAY CAMP FAMILY HANDBOOK to find important information that will help you be as prepared as possible.
Yolo County YMCA at Nelson's Grove
15285 County Road 99E
Woodland, CA 95695
CAMP DATES & HOURS
- BEST SUMMER EVER BEGINS:
June 8 - August 7, 2020 | 6:45a - 6:00p
CAMPERS ENTERING GRADES BELOW IN FALL 2020
- Explorers: Entering 1st & 2nd Grade
- Buccaneers: Entering 3rd & 4th Grade
- Pioneers: Entering 5th - 6th Grade
- $175 per week* ($140 for Week 4)
*10% sibling discount
- $25 deposit per session
- MUST PACK OWN LUNCH - Lunches no longer provided.
HOW TO REGISTER
*All unpaid balances from other programs must be paid prior to registering for Summer Camp.
Financial assistance is available through Y-Assist.
Please note: turning in only a Y-Assist application does not automatically reserve a camp spot. If you want to reserve a camp spot while your application is being processed, you must put down camp deposit(s).
Connect with us!