ENJOY Y ACCESS ACROSS THE COUNTRY
Your Y membership allows you to visit any participating YMCA in the United States and Puerto Rico, at no additional cost!
So, those out-of-town business trips and family visits won’t interfere with your workout! Take your YMCA of Superior California membership with you Nationwide on the road, get your workout in and connect with the larger Y community.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Nationwide Membership enables Y members to visit any participating YMCA in the United States at no additional cost.
- Valid for active, full facility YMCA members.
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time.
- Third-Party Members and Program-only participants are not eligible for nationwide membership.
- Program discounts are only available for YMCA of Superior California members.
- You must be 18 years old to visit a YMCA location. Minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
How Does Nationwide Membership Work?
We recommend following these guidelines before visiting a Y outside your home association:
- Call Before You Visit: Contact the Y you plan to visit in advance to ensure it is one of the more than 2,600 Ys in the U.S. participating in the nationwide membership program.
- Ask About Benefits: Each Y may have different membership benefits than the YMCA of Superior California Locations. Visiting members may participate in Y programs at the Non-member rate. Ys should allow Nationwide members access to services typically offered to full-facility members. Check with the Y for schedule and availability.
- Visiting us for the first time? You will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID as well as provide basic membership data such as name and email address. Learn more about our benefits here.
Nationwide members visiting other Ys for a period greater than 28 days must transfer membership affiliation for continued use. This includes vacationers, college students and temporarily relocated employees.
All Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges. All Nationwide database members are subject to regular/automated Sex Offender screenings. Registered sex offenders are prohibited from participating.